Let us help you beat Mother Nature at her own game...
Proper watering of your lawn, trees and shrubs is easy... or is it? Let's see...
- Hook up garden hose,
- Pull hose out into the yard and place it.
- Find water sprinkler and attach.
- Walk back and start the water.
- Hopefully the sprinkler head is adjusted right.
- Wait 15 minutes and move to next area.
- Unhook hose and move to side, wait 15 minutes and move again.
- Repeat until sides and back are finished.
- Unhook hoses and sprinkler and put away.
- And repeat this process every day...
- Hire Northern Scapes to install a completely programmable and hidden irrigation system to lawn and plant beds.
- Early Summer: turn on sprinkler system.
- Late Fall: winterize sprinkler system (1/2 hour process), or call Northern Scapes to do it for you.
- With the exception of changing the program when desired, the worry and work is gone.
Our company works with Hunter, Rainbird and Toro systems. Many of our system components carry a 5 year warranty. From residential to commercial we can design a system to provide many years of proper watering your lawn and landscape.